Sent: Saturday, October 12, 2019 at 6:59 AM
From: "Francesco Chicchiriccò" <ilgro...@apache.org>
To: user <user@syncope.apache.org>
Subject: Re: How to delete old users
On Il 11-ott-19, alle 22:33, Arnold Miller <arnold.mille...@gmx.com> wrote:
Hi!
How can I configure Syncope to delete users that are not anymore in the identity store where I pulled them from?
I'm currently using version 2.1.4
Hi,
you need to set your Pull Task in INCREMENTAL mode [1], as "This is the only mode which allows pulling delete events".
Beware that ConnId's SYNC operation must be available for the related connector, otherwise incremental pull is not possible.

HTH
Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò