Hi,
I am trying to reproduce the Syncope 2.1.5 (on RHEL 7) build that one of my
colleagues (Hunter) had had problems with previously as reported on this
mailing list.  As described previously, he was eventually able to get a good
build by using Maven 3.0.5 instead of Maven 3.6.2.

However in my new build, I started with using Maven 3.0.5 and encountered
similar "transitive dependencies" and "missing POM" errors as the ones he had
been seeing previously, and then, also, working with Hunter today, he tried
both Maven 3.0.5 and 3.6.2, and today, his build attempts are also failing now.

So we wanted to find out if maybe there is something bad going on with the
Syncope Maven repos at this time?
Please advise.
Thanks,Jim