Good Morning,

                I have a question about how to join two incoming files (a .csv
and an AD) together in Syncope based on a common key field (keyField1).   I
have a need to merge (or match) incoming file records in order to retrieve an
e-mail attribute value from the AD file and, along with the .csv file
attributes, push the resulting record to an external LDAP.  With that, I did
read in the Syncope 2.1.5 reference guide, but I am unable to find (or at least
recognize) what operations or APIs to make use of in order to accomplish what
I'm hoping is a common scenario in Syncope.  Would someone be willing to please
enlighten me as to what I would need to do to accomplish this task?  If
possible, would you please also include any relevant APIs or other commands?
What would be truly outstanding is if an example were to be shared.

Your guidance in this inquiry would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you and have
a great day.

Very Respectfully,

Dan Holloway