On 11/12/19 19:29, lfinch wrote:
> Hello, I am using SCIM connectors to add/modify users and groups(roles). I
> have the ConnID bundle for SCIM1.1 selected.
> I want to verify that, in order to push group related data (such as user
> membership) from Syncope to an external resource, I need to implement the
> SCIM 2.0 extension references in the 2.1.4 Reference Guide. My external
> resource only supports SCIM 1.1
> but all references I see to groups in any SCIM documentation versions the
> group schema to SCIM 2.0.
Hi,
I guess that you are referring to [1] when you say above "I need to implement
the SCIM 2.0 extension references in the 2.1.4 Reference Guide".

Please notice that [1] is to allow Syncope to play the role of SCIM 2.0
provider, e.g. to serve identities according to the SCIM 2.0 protocol.

The ConnId SCIM 1.1. connector [2] instead, is a SCIM 1.1 client; when
configured in Syncope, it allows Syncope to provision identities from / to a
SCIM 1.1 provider.

Are you sure you need both?

Regards.

[1] https://syncope.apache.org/docs/2.1/reference-guide.html#scim