Hi,

As title say i'm unable to manage the status of users inside AD.
I'm pulling users from a database in which a column named "status" which
value can be "S" or "N" determines if the users must be active or inactive.
I have specified the column "status" in the resource and the pull seems fine
see image of the explore resource

<http://syncope-user.1051894.n5.nabble.com/file/t339143/Screenshot_from_2020-01-23_19-32-58.png>

Everything seems fine, however, if i do push to active directory.
- they are all active if i also push the password
- they are all disable if i do not push the password

I even tried to override the __ENABLE__ attribute with boolean values but no
matter what i try the result is always the same as described above.

What am i missing ?
Thanks, Andrea

--
Sent from: http://syncope-user.1051894.n5.nabble.com/