On 19/05/20 13:30, jlawhorn wrote:
> I am using 2.1.5 standalone.
>
>     Coming to your question, you want to propagate (as part of a Push Task) a
> user (bellini) including some information from his relationships, right?
>
> correct. I have read the documentation, but I can't get the value to
> propagate in a push task based on my understanding of the documentation.
>
> Based on your suggestion, I did get the value to show up if I used this
> mapping: anyObjects[HP LJ 1300n].model, however I would like it be based on
> the actual relationship defined for the user. Is that possible?
>
> When I tried to use the relationships reference, it throws an error in the UI
> and the below error in the logs. Setting it via the REST Resources endpoint
> results in a similar error. This is what I trying to get to work initially,
> but based on the error I assumed it would not possible. I was trying the
> anyObjects because at least it would accept the mapping.
> 06:11:52.202 ERROR
> org.apache.syncope.client.console.panels.AbstractModalPanel - While creating
> or updating org.apache.syncope.common.lib.to.ResourceTO@24a0d327
> org.apache.syncope.common.lib.SyncopeClientException: InvalidMapping
> ['relationships[neighborhood][PRINTER].location' not allowed]

Congratulations, it seems you have hit a bug :-)

Would you please open an issue at

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SYNCOPE

with the steps you make and the stacktrace?

The fix should be quite simple; however, in order to get it, you will have to
switch to latest 2.1.7-SNAPSHOT

Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò