On 13/07/20 03:09, Stephen Ingram wrote:
> I successfully got Syncope running on CentOS 7 with OpenJDK 8, but when I try
> to run on CentOS 8 with OpenJDK 11, tomcat starts, but none of the web apps.
> I'm guessing it's not yet compatible with Java 11?
Hi Steve,
assuming you are talking about Syncope 2.1, it works with latest JDK 8:

http://syncope.apache.org/docs/2.1/getting-started.html#java

In case you are using Syncope after generating a Maven project, you could
anyway apply the note I've just added to docs, to run with JDK 11:

https://ci.apache.org/projects/syncope/2_1_X/getting-started.html#create-project

FYI Syncope 3.0.0 (next major version) will require JDK 11.
Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence