On 02/09/20 12:40, caius75 wrote:
> Hi Guys,
> i've installed Apache Syncope 2.1.6 with maven using tomcat 9.0.34 as JAVA
> EE container and MySQL as internal Storage.
> I can access to syncope-console pointing to tomcat 9080 port and everything
> seems to work fine, but whe i try to access to syncope-console pointing to
> an Apache Web Server acting as reverse-proxy i got following error:
>
> 12:04:14.508 DEBUG
> org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.CsrfPreventionRequestCycleListener - Source
> URI conflicts with request origin, aborted
> 12:04:14.509 INFO
> org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.CsrfPreventionRequestCycleListener -
> Possible CSRF attack, request URL: http://www.cds.org/syncope-console/login,
> Origin: https://www.cds.org, action: aborted with error 400 Origin does not
> correspond to request
>
> even if  csrf is set to false in console.properties.
>
> Any ideas?
Hi,
setting

csrf=false

for console.properties is definitely the way to solve the problem reported
above.

The only possibility I can figure out to explain the persisting issue is that
the actual console.properties being loaded is not the one where you placed the
setting.
What deployment directory [1] did you set for config files (normally
/opt/syncope/conf) during build?

Regards.

[1]
http://syncope.apache.org/docs/2.1/reference-guide.html#deployment-directories