Hello,
We have set up the PULL task to execute auto-propagation to LDAP (external
resource).
After the PULL task's execution we are getting the Summary result by invoking
syncope/rest/tasks/executions/recent endpoint. The summary shows, how many
users are create/updated/deleted. I do see the
syncope/rest/tasks/executions/recent endpoint does show the PROPAGATION task
related records but they are based on individual user.
We like to have a summary report ( how many users are create/updated/deleted)
generated for PROPAGATION task, is there any easy way?
Thanks,
Utpal