Hi

I just downloaded the src-tar for the 0.6.0 release and built it without any
issues. At times, I have not seen this but others have faced issues at times (
based on general searches[1] ) where there have been temporal issues
downloading node locally at times.

[1] https://github.com/eirslett/frontend-maven-plugin/issues/99

Not sure if the above issue is what you have faced. However, you can run the
build with debug enabled and can help pinpoint the error, we can try and make
the build more robust if possible.

thanks
— Hitesh