The .dot file is generated into the Tez Application Master’s container log dir.
Firstly, you need to figure out the yarn application in which the query/Tez DAG
ran. Once you have the applicationId, you can use one of these 2 approaches:

1) Go to the YARN ResourceManager UI, find the application and click through to
the Application Master logs. The .dot file for the dag should be visible there.
2) Using the application Id ( if the application has completed), get the yarn
logs using “bin/yarn logs -applicationId <appId>” - once you have the logs, you
will be able to find the contents of the .dot file within them. This approach
only works if you have YARN log aggregation enabled.

thanks
— Hitesh