Thanks for the update, Scott.

Given that the APIs have mostly been used by other framework developers, there
is probably quite a few things which may not be easily surfaced in javadocs,
usage examples ( and their lack of ), etc. It would be great if you can provide
feedback ( and patches ) to help address such shortcomings.

Also, would you mind providing some more details on how you are using Tez?

— Hitesh