Hi Madhu,

That’s weird. ShuffleVertexManager was refactored before TEZ-3163 was
committed, and handleVertexManagerEvent was moved to ShuffleVertexManagerBase,
but your stacktrace shows it’s still in ShuffleVertexManager.
I suggest checking tez jar version on both client and server. To find the tez
version and revision, go to the yarn app logs and check out the beginning of
syslog file.

Thanks!
Zhiyuan