Seems like with this approach, there is no need to have information on current
dir.
thanks,Madhu

    On Tuesday, October 4, 2016 4:44 PM, Hitesh Shah <hit...@apache.org> wrote:

 The env is one approach for augmenting classpath. The other approach which
modifies classpath for both the AM and the task containers is to use
“tez.cluster.additional.classpath.prefix” by setting it to something like
“./archive name/*”

— Hitesh