We're in the process of setting up Tez UI, and nothing is being logged to
timeline server and we see "no records available" in tez ui
We already have the following config in tez-site.xml
  <property>    <description>Enable Tez to use the Timeline Server for History
Logging</description>    <name>tez.history.logging.service.class</name>
<value>org.apache.tez.dag.history.logging.ats.ATSHistoryLoggingService</value>
</property>

This is what we're seeing in logs >>>>>>>>>
2016-12-08 00:05:52,126 [INFO] [main] |history.HistoryEventHandler|:
Initializing HistoryEventHandler withrecoveryEnabled=true,
historyServiceClassName=org.apache.tez.dag.history.logging.ats.ATSHistoryLoggingService

2016-12-08 00:05:52,135 [WARN] [main] |ats.ATSHistoryLoggingService|:
org.apache.tez.dag.history.logging.ats.ATSHistoryLoggingService is disabled due
to Timeline Service being disabled, yarn.timeline-service.enabled set to false

<<<<<<<<<

    On Wednesday, December 7, 2016 8:02 PM, Jonathan Eagles <jeag...@gmail.com>