Hi Community,

I am trying to see if there’s a support for a property similar to
“spark.yarn.access.hadoopFileSystems”
(refer<https://spark.apache.org/docs/2.3.0/running-on-yarn.html>) in Tez?
As I understand, with the current architecture, the file-system (anything other
than hdfs) of the table being queried is initialized at the launch-time of a
DAG, however, the file-system’s delegation tokens obtained in the context of
the DAG aren’t renewed by yarn. As a result, long running queries may fail due
to stale delegation tokens.
If we can somehow get the delegation tokens at the time of yarn application
launch and pass it in the application context to yarn, yarn may be able to
renew those tokens.

Using tez.aux.uris may be a possible work-around, but I do not think this
property was meant for this kind of a usage.

Best,
Ankur Khanna