From: Jake Farrell [mailto:jfarr...@apache.org]
Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2012 9:40 AM
To: user@thrift.apache.org
Subject: Re: Error transferring file: Connection timed out [refused]

Maven tries to auto download the dependencies if they are not available
within your local repository, since maven did not know of your proxy it was
unable to download them and failed. Adding the proxy config to your maven
settings.xml should resolve your problem from the office
(http://maven.apache.org/settings.html#Proxies)

-Jake