No, but you can edit the .csproj manually file to include all files from a
folder using wildcards. Works for me.
________________________________
Von: Myles McDonnell
Gesendet: 26.11.2013 12:22
An: user@thrift.apache.org
Betreff: Single file csharp output

Is it possible to instruct the compiler generate all types in a single file
when generating csharp code? I have the thrift gen step as a post build
step in visual studio which works fine, but of course I have a problem when
types are added and removed as they files can not be dynamically
added/remove from the VS project.  If I could add a single file to the VS
solution and gen to that file problem solved.  Failing that I can have
another build step that concatenates the output to a single file.

Thanks
Myles