On Sun, 15 May 2016, Philipp Steinkrüger wrote:
To begin with, I noticed the following behaviour which might or might not be a bug. I asked this question on stackexchange (https://stackoverflow.com/questions/37226842/tika-metadata-from-email-misses-date <https://stackoverflow.com/questions/37226842/tika-metadata-from-email-misses-date>) but perhaps this is a better place.

I have two email testfiles:

It sounds like it might be a bug. Could you open a new bug entry in JIRA, and upload the two test files there? We can then use that to confirm

Nick