From: Rodrigo Rosenfeld Rosas [mailto:rr_ro...@yahoo.com.br.INVALID]
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2016 10:06 AM
To: solr-u...@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Disabling Zip bomb detection in Tika

Hi, this is my first message in this list.

Is it possible to disable Zip bomb detection in the Tika handler?

I've also described the problem here:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/39628519/how-to-disable-or-increase-limit-zip-bomb-detection-in-tika-with-solr-config?noredirect=1#comment66575342_39628519

Basically, I get this error when trying to process some big valid HTML
documents:

RSolr::Error::Http - 500 Internal Server Error
Error:
{'responseHeader'=>{'status'=>500,'QTime'=>76},'error'=>{'metadata'=>['error-class','org.apache.solr.common.SolrException','root-error-class','org.apache.tika.sax.SecureContentHandler$SecureSAXException'],'msg'=>'org.apache.tika.exception.TikaException:

Zip bomb detected!','trace'=>'org.apache.solr.common.SolrException:
org.apache.tika.exception.TikaException: Zip bomb detected!
         at
org.apache.solr.handler.extraction.ExtractingDocumentLoader.load(ExtractingDocumentLoader.java:234)
         at
org.apache.solr.handler.ContentStreamHandlerBase.handleRequestBody(ContentStreamHandlerBase.java:68)
         at
org.apache.solr.handler.RequestHandlerBase.handleRequest(RequestHandlerBase.java:154)
         at org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore.execute(SolrCore.java:2089)
         at
org.apache.solr.servlet.HttpSolrCall.execute(HttpSolrCall.java:652)
         at org.apache.solr.servlet.HttpSolrCall.call(HttpSolrCall.java:459)
         at
org.apache.solr.servlet.SolrDispatchFilter.doFilter(SolrDispatchFilter.java:257)
         at
org.apache.solr.servlet.SolrDispatchFilter.doFilter(SolrDispatchFilter.java:208)

I need to index those documents. Is it possible to disable Zip bomb detection
or to increase the limit using configuration files? I noticed it's possible to
add a tika.config file but I have no idea on how to specify what I want in such
Tika configuration files.

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks in advance,
Rodrigo.