I have recently encountered a case where I need to parse an Outlook For Mac email archive
(OLM). I have not found an officially published specification for the file format but
after a bit of inspection it appears to be similar to the OOXML format. It's a ZIP file
containing emails in an XML format and references to binary attachments. I was curious if
anyone has explored writing a Parser for OLM. As expected, the AutoDetectParser detects
the Content-Type as application/zip and the PackageParser is invoked. This
"works" but ideally I could parse an OLM similiar to other email archives such
as PST or MBOX where embedded content is handled as emails rather than XML. Since the
file format is similar to OOXML it might not be too hard to write a parser but was
curious if anyone else might have already done some work in this area.

-Tucker