发件人: Gunnar Tapper [mailto:tapper.gun...@gmail.com]
发送时间: 2016年3月16日 0:36
收件人: user@trafodion.incubator.apache.org
主题: Re: 答复: Anyway to start Trafodion without sqstart

BTW, in what cases should gomon.warm or the sqstart warm argument be used?

Thanks,

Gunnar

On Tue, Mar 15, 2016 at 10:30 AM, Narendra Goyal
<narendra.go...@esgyn.com<mailto:narendra.go...@esgyn.com>> wrote:
Yes, one can follow the commands in ‘gomon.cold’ (that sqstart uses (what Selva
mentioned)) to startup without sqstart.

As such, before ‘sqstart’ executes the commands in ‘gomon.cold’, it does some
other checks (like checks for orphan processes), and cleans up IPC constructs
(semaphores, queues, shared memory) via sqipcrm.

Thanks,
-Narendra