*From:* Gunnar Tapper [mailto:tapper.gun...@gmail.com]
*Sent:* Wednesday, April 13, 2016 6:11 AM
*To:* user@trafodion.incubator.apache.org
*Subject:* Re: Instruction about how to become Trafodion contributor

The link is provided directly by clicking on "Contribute" on the website.

On Wed, Apr 13, 2016 at 3:38 AM, Pierre Smits <pierre.sm...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hi Jian,

First of all: welcome!

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TRAFODION/Trafodion+Contributor+Guide
should provide a good starting point.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*

OFBiz based solutions & services

*OFBiz Extensions Marketplace*

http://oem.ofbizci.net/oci-2/

On Wed, Apr 13, 2016 at 9:50 AM, Jin, Jian (Seth) <jian....@esgyn.cn> wrote:

Hello there,

It is not easy to find instruction How to become Trafodion contributor in
official website or WiKi page.

Did I miss it or we need to add this at proper place?

Best regards,

金剑 (Seth)

--

Thanks,