Thanks Eric and Qifan. I am sorry to reply after so long a time because I'm
on the Chinese mid-autumn festival holiday.
According to Qifan's advice, I upload a log which contains the DDL and the
query plan hope to get more advice.

and to Eric, I summit a jira about the block-encoding and the compression,
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TRAFODION-2195, so I only use the
hbase compression.

Qifan Chen <qifan.c...@esgyn.com>于2016年9月12日周一 下午10:43写道: