This is really exciting news! Thanks for advertising Trafodion :-) It worth
more attention.

thanks,
Ming

From: Pierre Smits [mailto:pierre.sm...@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, May 06, 2017 5:22 PM
To: user@trafodion.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Fwd: [NEWS]: We got noticed!!!

Forwarding to user@ to reach a broader audience!

Hi all,

GREAT NEWS!!!!

With our release announcement made to announce@a.o<mailto:announce@a.o>. we got
noticed by a researcher from Gartner. He asked following question:

Hi – can you point me to any organizations using Trafodion who would be willing
to talk about their experiences (anonymized is fine)?
And what can you tell me about the incubation status – are you guys expecting
TLP anytime soon?

While sending the notification to announce@a.o<mailto:announce@a.o>. will have
us reaching a greater audience than just sending it to the general incubatior
ml and our own, this truly an opportunity (when referenced by Gartner in one of
their publications) to get even better recognized by potential adopters. And
potentially increase our contributor growth.

Therefore my request to you all (and please ask your company if your not an
independent contributor):

Please provide your references (of adopters) that I may forward.

Of course I will name you/your company too. If you don't want to sent it via
the public list, please sent me a our
private@trafodion.a.o/private@trafodion.incubator.a.o<mailto:private@trafodion.a.o/private@trafodion.incubator.a.o>
 ml or even directly to me.

Again, this is important for us given our current incubation status. It may
help us move forward. So please help!

Best regards,

Pierre Smits