From: Raymond Feng [enjoyj...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, March 30, 2009 5:03 PM
To: user@tuscany.apache.org
Subject: Re: SchemaValidation

Hi,

We don't support the @SchemaValidation. In Tuscany, we do validate the
composite files and other XML files loaded by Tuscany against the SCA
schemas. The schemas can be plugged into as an extension to Tuscany using
META-INF/services/org.apache.tuscany.sca.contribution.processor.ValidationSchema.
The content of the file lists the schema locations. You can find an example
at [1].

Thanks,
Raymond

[1]