Hi,

I am having problems to use JWNL wordnet in UIMA.

JWNL uses RandomAccessFile to read wordnet dictionary files. In order to
create a PEAR file, wordnet dictionary files are put in resources/wordnet
folder under project. As resources is in my Build Path, I have no problem to
run the application I created in Eclipse. Therefore, I am  certain the
dictionary files can be read. However, when I use UIMA Document Analyzer or
UIMA CAS Visual Debugger to run the annotation, I get the following error:

java.io.FileNotFoundException: resources/wordnet/data.noun (No such file or
directory)

The error comes from the following code:

RandomAccess _file = new RandomAccessFile(path, _permissions);

I use the following code to check the current working directory of the
class:

URL location =
PrincetonRandomAccessDictionaryFile.class.getProtectionDomain().getCodeSourc
e().getLocation();

System.out.println(location.getFile());

It seems both situation have the same location: /project/bin/

Did anyone encounter a similar problem before? Any suggestion is welcome.
Thank you!

Regards,

Debbie