Von: armin.weg...@bka.bund.de [mailto:armin.weg...@bka.bund.de]
Gesendet: Montag, 19. Mai 2014 11:14
An: user@uima.apache.org
Betreff: AW: uimafit - String[] parameter in Resource_ImplBase [Signatur gültig]

Hi Richard,

I will try that and report back.

Thanks
Armin

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Richard Eckart de Castilho [mailto:r...@apache.org]
Gesendet: Montag, 19. Mai 2014 11:11
An: user@uima.apache.org
Betreff: Re: uimafit - String[] parameter in Resource_ImplBase

Hi Armin,

UIMA only supports simple String parameters on Resource_ImplBase. You can
alternatively implement SharedResourceObject and then you can also use String[]
and other types of parameters. There is some documentation on this in the
uimaFIT manual [1].

-- Richard

[1] http://uima.apache.org/d/uimafit-current/tools.uimafit.book.html#d5e482