Von: Oliver Christ [mailto:ochr...@ebsco.com]
Gesendet: Freitag, 20. Juni 2014 18:23
An: user@uima.apache.org
Betreff: RE: Restricting a aggregate engine to a substring or mention

Hi Armin,

I'm not aware of a generic mechanism to restrict an AN's scope of processing,
but I'm very new to UIMA.

It seems that Petr's approach does address the general case though: if some AE
doesn't support "zones", create a new view containing just the content you want
to have processed, and run the AE on that view.

Cheers, Oli