Hi Peter,

Yes, I can run the script in the normal run mode. I tried to find out a bit
more about the problem by looking at the java code. However, the
ExampleProject doesn't ship with the Ruta src so I don't know what is
happening in Ruta.wrapAnalysisEngine(URL, String, boolean, String) line: 97
and RutaLauncher.main (String[]) line: 123

Thanks for your reply!

Regards,

Debbie

URL)
> line: 540
> >            URLClassPath$JarLoader$1.run() line: 607
> >            AccessController.doPrivileged(PrivilegedExceptionAction<T>)
line:
> not available [native method]
> >            URLClassPath$JarLoader.ensureOpen() line: 599
> >            URLClassPath$JarLoader.<init>(URL, URLStreamHandler,
> HashMap<String,Loader>) line: 583
> >            URLClassPath$3.run() line: 333
> >            AccessController.doPrivileged(PrivilegedExceptionAction<T>)
line:
> not available [native method]
> >            URLClassPath.getLoader(URL) line: 322
> >            URLClassPath.getLoader(int) line: 299
> >            URLClassPath.getResource(String, boolean) line: 168
> >            URLClassPath.getResource(String) line: 221
> >            ClassLoader.getBootstrapResource(String) line: 1150
> >            Launcher$ExtClassLoader(ClassLoader).getResource(String)
line:
> 999
> >            Launcher$AppClassLoader(ClassLoader).getResource(String)
line:
> 997

Launcher$AppClassLoader(ClassLoader).getResourceAsStream(String)
> line: 1192
> >            SecuritySupport$4.run() line: 96
> >            AccessController.doPrivileged(PrivilegedAction<T>) line: not
> available [native method]
> >            SecuritySupport.getResourceAsStream(ClassLoader, String)
line: 89
> >            FactoryFinder.findJarServiceProvider(String) line: 250
> >            FactoryFinder.find(String, String) line: 223
> >            SAXParserFactory.newInstance() line: 128
> >            UIMAFramework_impl.parseFactoryConfig() line: 455
> >            UIMAFramework_impl._initialize() line: 179
> >            UIMAFramework.<clinit>() line: 1310
> >            Ruta.wrapAnalysisEngine(URL, String, boolean, String) line:
97
> >            RutaLauncher.main(String[]) line: 123
> >    /usr/lib/jvm/jdk1.6.0_32/bin/java (Oct 10, 2014, 9:56:47 AM)
> >
> > Thank you!
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Debbie Zhang
> >
> > Sent from my iPhone
> >
> >> On 9 Oct 2014, at 10:07 pm, Peter Klügl <pklu...@uni-wuerzburg.de>
wrote:

> >> It's possible that that the execution did not work and the xmis are
> >> those that were already present in the project.
> >>
> >> Can you delete the files in the output folder, and debug the ruta
> >> script again?
> >>
> >> If the file do not occur again after running/debugging a ruta script,
> >> then there must be an exception: Either in the console (in Eclipse)
> >> or in the Error log view.
> >>
> >> Well, you need a CAS with the special annotations. You can create
> >> some also without using the debug mode in eclipse. The Test
> >> Annotation view should normally not create those debug information as
far
> as I remember.
> >>
> >> Best,
> >>
> >> Peter

> email. However, I still got the error when I tried to debug.

> rules displayed on the rule views. Does it mean that I don't need to run
the
> debug to get rules on the rule views (The Reference document said debug
need
> to be run)? It seems I only need to run the Main.ruta from "Annotation
Test"

https://uima.apache.org/d/ruta-current/tools.ruta.book.html#ugr.tools.

UIMA