On 14-10-23 09:40 AM, Piyush Paliwal wrote:
Hi Richard,

its seems to work now. Thanks. As I was only at testing stage, I forgot to
add other descriptors (OpenNlpTagger, etc) prior to that Ruta descriptor in
pipeline. Those were needed so that the CAS can find all types.

Though, its a little hectic solution (copy and paste), but is workable and
therefore is great.
I am glad that you made it work! If you want to reduce XML boilerplate, you can look at uimaFIT [1], a library offering a very nice Java API to replace XML descriptors.

Alexandre

[1] http://uima.apache.org/uimafit.html

Piyush

On Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 8:10 AM, Richard Eckart de Castilho <r...@apache.org>