Yes, it is supposed to do the service, given a
CAS it produces a child CAS and and this CAS continue in the flow,
that are other primitive annotators. And I expected that the child CAS
will sent to  UIMA-AS client, but not do.

the scenario:
1- Start Broker and UIMA-AS aggregate service
2- Client sends a CAS to UIMA-AS aggregate service to verify
everything is fine. The process is correct.

3- Restart Broker (without restart the service).  UIMA-AS log show  :
"Jms Listener Failed." ....
4- Client sends a CAS to UIMA-AS aggregate service

UIMA-AS client receive the parent CAS, but not child CAS.

Thank  for you quick reply