Am 13.07.2017 um 09:32 schrieb Peter Klügl:
Hi,
Hi Peter,

Am 12.07.2017 um 18:35 schrieb Sumit Madan:
The applied rules:
###
BLOCK(forEACH) Lemma{}{
       Lemma{->MATCHEDTEXT(s), ASSIGN(a,contains(s,"er"))};
       Lemma{a ->Value1};
}
###

I'll take a look. Could take a few days until I get back to you.

No hurry as it is not urgent.

Another small issue: DebugRuleApply.element doesn't always match with
the original rules. For example, for the second rule, it contains the
value "Lemma{->MATCHEDTEXT(s, ),ASSIGN(a, contains(s))};", which is
not identical to the user input.

Yes, unfortunately I did not really take care of it since it is only
debug info. I assume you are referring to the comma? I'll fix that. Let
me know if you observe more.

Yes, the comma, and also the contains() method is missing the second string parameter.

I've one more issue: The loading of extensions is not working if I run Ruta under Groovy (2.4.7) (and with Java 1.7 or 1.8 source and target compatibility). But I haven't looked deep into it. I'll provide you more information as soon as I have it. (The runnable test I created was first developed with Groovy.)

Best,

Peter

--
Mit freundlichem Gruß / Best regards

Sumit Madan, M.Sc.

Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter / Research fellow

Fraunhofer-Institute for Algorithms and Scientific Computing (SCAI)
Department of Bioinformatics
Schloss Birlinghoven
D-53754 Sankt Augustin

Room: C3-242