Dear all,
I am using jcasgen-maven-plugin:2.4.1 on a new large TypeSystem.
I get the following error message

        at
org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultBuildPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultBuildPluginManager.java:145)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:208)
        ... 20 more
        at
org.apache.uima.tools.jcasgen.maven.JCasGenMojo$JCasGenErrors.newError(JCasGenMojo.java:239)
        at
org.apache.uima.tools.jcasgen.JCasTypeTemplate.generate(JCasTypeTemplate.java:90)
        at
org.apache.uima.tools.jcasgen.Jg.generateClassesFromTemplate(Jg.java:763)

I am confident this due to some "issues" with the typesystem...
Can you please suggest how to find at which point of the TypeSystem the error
is occurring i.e. how to debug the JCasGen further ?

Thankyou