Thanks Burn, looks like it is deployed but not healthy due to a refused RMI
connection. The web services page is refreshed, in addition to displaying no
services it does not display values for some other fields (Updated,
Utilization) that are displayed on other web server pages.

Any info appreciated, I'm not seeing anything more in sm.log than I am seeing
here from the ducc_services --query I ran. Both of the lines end at the number
38 for the MetaPid.

 -John

[X]

Service: UIMA-AS:MRN_Document_Pull_Queue:tcp://localhost:61617
   Service Class     : Registered as ID 33 Owner[ducc] instances[1]
linger[300000]
   Implementors      : 31.0
   References        : None
   Dependencies      : none
   Service State     : Available
   Ping Active       : true
   Start Mode        : manual, Enabled
   Last Use          : N/A
   Last Ping         : Wed Jul 19 15:02:54 CDT 2017
   Last Runnable     : Wed Jul 19 15:03:18 CDT 2017
   Registration Date : Tue Jul 18 14:55:18 CDT 2017
   Service Statistics:
       Alive[true] Healthy[false] + Info: JMX Failure[Failed to retrieve
RMIServer stub: javax.naming.ServiceUnavailableException [Root exception is
java.rmi.ConnectException: Connection refused to host: localhost; nested
exception is:
        java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused (Connection refused)]]]
MetaNode[10.23.142.165] MetaPid[1988:38