Please confirm that this is happening:

1) You deploy an aggregate and specify TypePriorities in aggregate analysis
engine descriptor.
2) After uima-as client initilizes, you call client's
    public ProcessingResourceMetaData getMetaData();
3) You check the returned meta and the type priorities are missing

You are observing correct behavior when you declare type priorities in
a delegate analysis engine descriptor of the aggregate

Jerry