Hello, everybody.

I'm new using Apache UIMA but i have a problem that doesn't leave proceed with
the starting guide given by Apache. When i create my Analysis Engine
Descriptor, i define my types and it's features (as is indicated), but when i
use the JCasGen to create automatically my Java Classes it create two files:
(TypeName)_Type.java and (TypeName).java, the issue here is both of them has
several deprecated classes and methods like Annotation_Type and methods like
addGeneratorForType for FSClassRegistry. I've reviewed the API but i can't find
the way to solve this troubles.

Thanks in advance :)