Hi
I'm very new to UIMA and I'd like to run annotationViewer and others in the
bin directory.
Below is the output I'm getting,

java.base/jdk.internal.loader.ClassLoaders$AppClassLoader cannot be cast to
java.base/java.net.URLClassLoader
at
org.apache.uima.bootstrap.UimaBootstrap.addUrlsToSystemLoader(UimaBootstrap.java:146)
at org.apache.uima.bootstrap.UimaBootstrap.main(UimaBootstrap.java:74)

Any help appreciated

Barbara

--

confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please