Hello

My goal is to create a RUTA custom extension that would do in my own UIMA
pipeline:
(DateDifferrenceInMonth(Timex3.timexValue, "2018-03-22") - 6 )  {->
DateSixMonthBeforeNow}
*where Timex is an annotation from heideltime for eg

Then I have tried to begin with the examples extensions, and this
tutorial: https://stackoverflow.com/a/22067299/3865083

As stated in the last paragraph, if I want to use this extension in
eclipse, this might be complicated to import all dltk toolkit.

Then as a first attempt I just tried to implement both ExampleCondition and
ExampleConditionExtension and added the
new
String[]{"org.apache.uima.ruta.example.extensions.ExampleConditionExtension"}
to the
RutaEngine.PARAM_ADDITIONAL_EXTENSIONS
of my own pipeline.

As a result, when I introduce the ExampleCondition in a ruta script, I get a
org.apache.uima.ruta.extensions.RutaParseRuntimeException
"(": expected WILDCARD, but found LPAREN

Then, I am missing something ?

Thanks for all,