Hi Rohit,

In a DUCC job the CAS created by users CR in the Job Driver is serialized
into cas.xmi format, transported to the Job Process where it is
deserialized and given to the users analytics. Likely the problem is in CAS
serialization or deserialization, perhaps due to the active LANG
environment on the JD or JP machines?

Eddie