Hi,

I'm guessing these warnings come from generated JCas classes?

I think that they all represent low priority things that are unlikely to get
improved in the near future, unless someone wants to work on these and submit
patches (always welcome :-) ).

If you are so inclined, it would be good to submit Jira issues for the ones you
want to work on, so any discussions around how to improve these can be
documented in those Jiras.

Thank you for your interest.  -Marshall Schor