Hi Peter,

I have a question about this comment of yours:

< ... but the matching using literal string expression is still really
inefficient.

What do you mean by "inefficient"? Do you mean it is slow? Say, if I want
to use a literal in one hundred rules, what is a better strategy:
1) writing the string literally in every of these 100 rules; or
2) annotating the string (using MARKTABLE) and they using the annotation in
these 100 rules?

Best regards,
Nikolai