Hi Richard

Done. Sorry for not obeying to the guidelines at this point, since I am not
sure it’s a real issue or whether it’s me that has been doing something wrong
all along, and it just happens to fail now. I expect you just need this
initially to verify the issue and then we can do a proper PR later.

Cheers
Mario

> On 29 Mar 2020, at 12:54 , Richard Eckart de Castilho <r...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> External email – Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize
> the sender and know that the content is safe.
>

> Hi Mario,
>
> On 28. Mar 2020, at 17:14, Mario Juric <mario.ju...@cactusglobal.com> wrote:
>>
>> I forgot to cleanup the imports in my example, so I just post a new version
>> to avoid any trouble related to this.
>
> Looks like the attachment didn't make it through. Maybe you could submit it
> through a unit-test PR against the master branch on GitHub?
>
>  https://github.com/apache/uima-uimafit
>
> Cheers,
>
> -- Richard

________________________________
Disclaimer:
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and directed
solely for the use of the intended addressee or addressees and may contain
information that is legally privileged, confidential, and exempt from
disclosure. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender
by telephone, fax, or return email and immediately delete this email and any
files transmitted along with it. Unintended recipients are not authorized to
disclose, disseminate, distribute, copy or take any action in reliance on
information contained in this email and/or any files attached thereto, in any
manner other than to notify the sender; any unauthorized use is subject to
legal prosecution.