Hi Sebastián,

That's odd.  I'm wondering if you have a time or timezone issue.  Do you have
all 3 VCL components (web, database, vcld) installed on the same system?  If
not, does the time match on all servers?  What timezone did you set when
installing VCL (you can look for date_default_timezone_set in the web code in
.ht-inc/conf.php)?

Josh