Hi Josh,
This is the output:

dojo.byId('imgdesc').innerHTML = 'Image Description:
Entorno para EDU-CIAA con placa EDU-CIAA-NXP

'; dojo.addClass('admingrpnote', 'hidden');console.log('mapped computers:
1');console.log('computers available to user: 1');console.log('no computers
with a matching schedule and platform, and in an available state, and
available to the user, and mapped to the image, and matching image resource
requirements');dojo.byId('suggestcont').value =
'6owOjJbkDb3ylGkn5z4Nv5xLa7bAsves2gjT5N5z89zbwyd2G6U7T2fgAT%2FcAJBYDgqeyc5Y1VSU950SMpeP%2FlCtcbNpCo74JjQCQ6Ky0Ag%3D';if(dijit.byId('newResDlgBtn'))
{if(dijit.byId('newResDlgBtn').get('label') != _('View Available Times'))
resbtntxt = dijit.byId('newResDlgBtn').get('label');
dijit.byId('newResDlgBtn').set('label', _('View Available
Times'));}dojo.removeClass('deployerr',
'hidden');showSuggestedTimes();dojo.byId('deployerr').innerHTML =
'Selection not currently available';resizeRecenterDijitDialog('newResDlg');

The response is the same without "&debug=1"...

Best regards
--
M. Sebastián Tobar