Q1: - We need to stay current with the Apache Lang project for the Production
application that we support.
Q2:   We have no need for new features right now - we use Velocity in a very
basic way.

[cid:image001.jpg@01D21004.E50F8980]
Mary T. Helm
Services Information Developer IV, CEM/JAVA SME
Medicare Part  B Shared System Claims Processing Maintenance
Medicare Systems High Maturity Group an SEI CMMI Level 5 Organization
Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Telephone +1 717.547.7791
Email mary.h...@hpe.com<mailto:mary.h...@hpe.com>
1250 Camp Hill Bypass  MS 1-400
Camp Hill, PA 17011
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for
the sole use of the intended recipient's) and may contain HP Internal or HP
Confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
message.