From: Kaan Yamanyar [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, August 04, 2006 1:42 AM
To: user@xmlbeans.apache.org
Subject: Declaring DTD From API

Dear all,

In the xml's I parsed I recieve some errors due to entities declared in
dtd.

In the mail list i found the solution and it really works. It works if i
add

"<!DOCTYPE csf-inputs SYSTEM
"\C:\projects\odabul\odabul-web\WEB-INF\src\cities\WTGData.dtd">" to the
XML file.

But i can not add this to all xml files, i do not want to modify xml
files.

One solution is to add this at runtime with manipulating the stream
given to the XXXDocument.Factory.parse(...,...) method.

But I wonder If i can achieve this with using XmlOptions or some other
way?

Maybe xmlOptions.setDocumentType(..) is for this reason. But i really
could not find a good documentation about this.

Looking forward to hear a solution.

Regards,

Kaan Yamanyar

by email and then delete it.