From: Chris [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2007 2:34 AM
To: user@xmlbeans.apache.org
Subject: Question on validation

Hi,

I have a question on validation of xml documents:

Let's assume I have compiled a schema 'schema1.xsd' containing some
substitution groups into 'schema1.jar'. Later I have compiled another
schema 'schema2.xsd', defining some new elements of the substitution
groups in schema1, into 'schema2.jar'. If I now want to validate a
document 'schema1doc.xml', which contains substitution group elements
defined in schema2.xsd, the validation fails.

If I import schema2.xsd in schema1.xsd and then compile this into only
one jar, the validation works without an error. Do I always have to
recompile schemas, if there are new substitution groups elements defined
in other new schemata? Is there any possibility to let XmlBeans also use
new generated jars for validation?

Thanks,

Chris

by email and then delete it.