From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, August 10, 2007 3:28 PM
To: user@xmlbeans.apache.org
Subject: Problem with output through a weblogic webservice.

Hi there.

We're using xmlbeans as input and ouput of our webservices on a weblogic
9.2.0 server. This works great, except that the output produced is
really large, and this is in part due to the fact that namespace
declarations are on almost every line in the response. If I try to save
it myself I can use setSaveAggressiveNamespaces and
setSaveNamespacesFirst to remove the namespaces. I've tried to set
Xmloptions when using newInstance, but as the documentation says, those
options are not considered when using newInstance. So my question is if
there is any way to tell weblogic to use the same xmloptions so that the
output will look better? We're using the ant task jwsc to create our
webservices, if that has any impact.

Thanks in advance

regards
Knut-Erik Johnsen

intended solely for the use of the individual or entity whom they
the system manager.

for the presence of computer viruses.

entities,  that may be confidential,  proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or legally
privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity
named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received
this message in error, please immediately return this by email and then delete
it.