Can you accomplish this same task using Ant?

________________________________

From: Jacob Danner [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 14 August 2007 10:24 AM
To: user@xmlbeans.apache.org
Subject: Re: Generating Javadoc

The scomp utility has a -src option to generate the Java code. You can
run javadoc over this src.
-Jacobd

On 8/14/07, Schalk Neethling < [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> > wrote:

Greetings everyone,

Is there a way that I can generate Java docs for my own generated
XMLBeans? I currently face the situation where a report designer using
BIRT is consuming a .jar that contains all of my XMLBeans. The problem
is, with BIRT they cannot automatically pick-up the getters on the
different XMLBeans so, I have to go and manually create this
documentation.

Now if I had 10 or even 20 beans that would be ok but when the Ant task
is run it is reporting that it compiles 118 DTO's so, this will be a
very time consuming exercise. I am hoping that there is a way to get
around this. Thanks!

--

Kind Regards,

Schalk Neethling

This email and all content are subject to the following disclaimer:

http://content.momentum.co.za/content/legal/disclaimer_email.htm